Open to the public for entering 5th to 7th graders!
EPLA is thrilled to host a variety of fun and engaging summer camps this year! Learn more below and register today!
Each camp is setup as a Monday-Friday half-day, two-week session with a fee of $100. To join us for the full-day, two-week session, fee is $200.
- AM sessions begin at 9:00 am and end at 12:00 pm. PM sessions begin at 12:30 pm and end at 3:30 pm.
- Campers who will be in AM & PM session will be provided lunch. All campers will be provided snacks.
- Camps will be held at the El Paso Leadership Academy, 1918 Texas Avenue El Paso, TX 79901 (unless otherwise noted)
We are thrilled to announce that EPLA has been selected to host the Latinitas Summer Camp this year! Latinitas is a national organization that works to empower young girls through media and technology.
- DATES: JULY 9-26
- Location: El Paso Leadership Academy
- Ages: Entering 5th to 7th graders
- The camp is 3 weeks long Monday through Thursday 9 am to 5 pm.
- Our camp is divided into 3 themes, one for each week:
- Week 1: Culture and Community,
- Week 2: Arts and Media,
- Week 3: STEAM and Technology
- Once a week you will provide lunch including the last day of summer camp which is a closing ceremony event where parents and family members are welcomed during the showcase.
- 2 speakers and professional guests every day; 1 field trip each week
- Snacks will be provided as well as t-shirts and other goodies!
- To learn more visit: http://latinitasmagazine.org/programs/camp-latinitas/
- Fee for 3 weeks is $300
- Campers do not need to be of Latin-American descent or speak Spanish to participate
If you have any questions feel free to contact Mr. Casillas at 915-298-3900 or email@example.com
Please CLICK HERE to register for the Latinitas Summer Camp.