As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to change what our world looks like, we at EPLA want to ensure that our scholars and families have every opportunity to succeed while staying safe.
- Teacher created curriculum that students can access at any time
- A student centered approach where students get individualized support
- Hands-on demonstrations of how to access distance learning websites
- Parents and families can access and track what their scholar is learning and how they are progressing
- Continued support for scholars who may not have access to consistent internet during this time
Safety while on campus is a priority so precautions are being taken with regard to visitors. At this time, walk-in visits are discouraged but should an in person visit be necessary, please make an appointment to visit during campus business hours so the proper precautions can be taken.
As a visitor you will be expected to:
- Complete a health screening (temperature checks, questions about symptoms or possibility of exposure)
- Wear a face covering while on campus
- Practice good hand washing as needed or use a sanitation station
We want to assure our parents families and scholars that safety is our priority as we prepare to campus while continuing to support our scholars’ academic progress.
While on campus, parents, families, and scholars can expect:
- Health Screenings when coming on to campus
- Sanitation Stations (in the classroom and around campus)
- Deep Cleaning of Classrooms and Learning Spaces between classes and after hours.
- Face coverings will be worn by anyone and everyone present on campus
- Water fountains will be outfitted to only dispense water to fill water bottles
As circumstances surrounding COVID-19 change, we will do everything we can to make sure our scholars, parents and family’s safety is a priority and that our scholars continue to develop into the extraordinary scholars, leaders and people during their time at EPLA.