EPLA School District Special Programs
Welcome to the El Paso Leadership Academy School District Special Programs!
At EPLA we take pride in working with our scholars’ abilities, strengths and abilities by using a tailored education for their success in the future.
This model is also utilized for our scholars who have special capabilities and learn by using different methods. Whether your student is SpEd (special education), in the 504 program, EB (Emergent Bilingual), GT (gifted and talented) or who learns differently by utilizing a MTSS (multi-tiered support system) support program.
On this page you will find TEA links and supports, direct contact information and a place where your opinion counts. Thank you for choosing our school and we are excited to work with you for the future of your scholar.
Flagship Middle School
Assistant Principal of Special Services
Helpful Links and Resources
- Updates in Special Education – English
- Updates in Special Education – Spanish
- TEA Special Programs Resources/ Recursos Especiales
- TEA Delayed or Denied Evaluations or Compensatory Services
- Evaluaciones Retrasadas o Denegadas & Servicios Compensatorios
- Parent Form-Child Find/Apoyo Identificacion Programas Especial por Padres y Familias
- The Dyslexia Handbook 2021 Update – English
- The Dyslexia Handbook 2021 Update – Spanish